Thursday, November 26, 2009

DAY TWENTY FOUR





I hope that you are having a wonderful day, giving thanks to our Lord for who He is and what He has done in your life! As we come together with friends and family each year, I often think throughout the day that this day has become more about the food than of giving thanks to God for the true blessings we receive from Him daily! Have you ever thought that way too?




WORSHIPING WHILE WE WAIT

Today's main idea:
Worshiping God while we are waiting for Him to act opens a place for Him to intervene.

We were made for relationship with God...We have seen God wants us to respond to His love by worshiping Him.

What do we need to do while waiting on the Lord?
WORSHIP!


Hebrews 4:15-16

15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. 16Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.


Thank you, Father, for your mercy and grace. I thank You for allowing me to seek Your face and to specifically pray for answers and solutions to problems and situations in my life. I trust You and know that You alone are my Savior and Lord, the One who cares for me and always wants the best for my life. May I always allow you to direct my path from day to day.
Amen.


Giving thanks for the great things are God has done!
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment