Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DAY THIRTEEN



Thank God this morning for His creation--all of it's beauty, wonder and majesty.




TODAY'S MAIN IDEA:
Salvation is a
matter of accept
ing God's gift
of grace by faith.



The Bible tells us that if you belong to Christ, you can become the person God created you to be.





"Once we believe, we really do belong. And in order to become, we simply must walk in the light we have been given through God's Word, fellowshipping with one another, confessing our sins, and setting our minds on things of the Spirit rather than on things of the flesh" (p. 64, workbook).

I am so thankful that God has given us His Word to help us grow and walk in Him. We are all blessed because of God's faithfulness.




Take time today to thank God for His Word and His faithfulness.


Hebrews 13:5b

[God] Himself has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."


Thank you Lord for your promises, faithfulness, love, patience, kindness and goodness. I am so blessed. May You be honored and exalted in my life today--in all that I do and say. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment